Monday, March 14, 2011

Stylish Blogger

Wow, what an honour!!  I have received my second (and third award)!!!  I was given this award by two incredibly talented ladies, SimplyBren at Simplybren Is Having Too Much Fun and Angela at Krafting with Kings!!!  These ladies are soo super talented and fantabulous!!  Thank you so much for bestowing on me this incredible honour!!  I am more than happy to spread the love, there is soo many deserving bloggers out there!!

There are some rules when a blog receives the award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award

8 Things about Me:
1. I am Canadian, but grew up in Indonesia.
2. I am  Registered Nurse who loves working in the Operating Room.
3. I can only scrapbook with my sister but can't make cards with anyone else.
4. My Mom lives in Arizona.
5. My best friends in life are twice my age.
6. My daughter will be growing up with a group of ya-ya sisterhood aunties.
7. I have only been cardmaking since January 2011.
8. I collected scrapbooking stuff and tools for three years before acutally being able to use it.

Now for 8 Bloggers that deserve this award and always inspire me to keep creating:
1. Corri - Bug Lover Cards
5. Sharon - Meemees Creations

Thanks you all for being a daily inspiration, and there are so many others that inspire me as well!!  Keep on creating everyone!!  thanks a lot!!

Brenna

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Brenna for this award! I love your blog and all of your creations! I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete