Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Can We Owl Just Craft??

Hello my friends...It has been a while!!!
This is going to be a pretty quick post today, just wanted to drop in and leave a little card...it hasn't been too long I don't think, well a bit over a week really!! but I'm back, yay!! ha ha ha...I have a new creation today...and this card is like one of my most awesomely loved cards, it is cricut free (which isn't why i love it, as I do love my cricut also...) and doesn't contain a stamped image!! what?? neither?!?!?! ha ha ha...yay!!! I have been really busy with work, my daughter, keeping the house and getting some crafting done in between all that (which is, well sadly a card a week...maybe)... So I made this awesome card almost exclusively with stampin up product...(unless I say otherwise)

Recipe:
Paper: concord Crush DP, perfectly plum, melon mambo, early espresso, crumb cake, turquoise, pear pizzaz
Ink: Perfecly Plum,
Ribbon: Taffeta Marina Mist
Tools: Owl Punch, uniball signo ball gel pen, itty bitty circle punch, Jillian Vance Designs Owl stamp set, I rock with purple and diamond jewels.

Anyways, this is a really cute card (I think), and I absolutely love the colours!!! yay!!! the colours are my favorite together...anyways, that's all for today!! thanks for stopping by!! Don't forget that I'm in the Mom's Day Blog Hop this weekend, and I will have blog candy!! Please do stop by!!!




Brenna

Submitted at:
CPS #215: Sketch Challenge
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, if this isn't the cutest card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are funny and very nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card. Good Luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs,
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! The Can We Owl Just Craft?? saying at the top of your post is awesome.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. this too cute!! love those two owls! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those owls are too adorable. Love the colors
    Thanks for playing with us on our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky
    Hubs
    Brenda Getting Cricky DTM
    Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brenna--you are stealing my heart girl--I love owls--these are "owl"some girl! OMG I just LOVE this card---eeeeeek! Gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing in my Simply Sunday Challenge--you are hoo-rrific!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    Kristal of Getting Cricky!

    ReplyDelete