Saturday, April 7, 2012

Workshop Projects!

Last week I hosted my first workshop! I was nervous, but it was at my house so I was in my comfort zone, and I knew that I couldn't forget anything that would be the "key" ingredient to my make and takes!!
So I had some friends come over and we shared in a lot of laughs, snacks and beverages! And of course did some stamping! I feel like it was a success just to have some friends over and hang out! Plus, I got my Mother's Day card made, I also got my Easter card for my daughter made! ha ha ha... These are the cards that I decided to make with everyone. This card is a CASE from my upline's Sister! small world, but the card was totally my style and I couldn't help myself!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Raining Flowers, Delightful Dozen, Pursuit of Happiness
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilly, First Edition DSP
Ink: Blushing Bride, Bravo Burgundy
Embellishments: Basic Jewels, Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Simply Scored.

This card is a CASE from a fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrator, I cannot remember her name! SORRY!!! But it is cute as hell, and I changed a few things!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: EveryBunny.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Perfectly Plum Patterned DSP.
Ink: Jet Black Staz on.
Markers: Colours as desired to colour bunny image.
Tools & Embellishments: Triple Layer Blossom Bouquet Punch, Modern Label Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Basic Pearls, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Simply Scored.

Looking forward to my next workshop, which I have booked already! Yay!! April 20th! Thanks for checking me out today!

Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment