Sunday, April 29, 2012

Here's To You!

Hello all,

I am back with my second card from my last workshop! As I said before we had tons of fun. I learned a few more things about doing workshops. This card was maybe a bit too involved for a workshop. There were a lot of elements that made it kind of complicated to put together. It is really cute, but maybe more suited towards a technique club night or something like that. Lessons learned!! It was still fun!
 
Recipe:
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade.
Stamp Sets: Send me Soaring, Friendly Phrases.
Ink: Basic Grey, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party.
Tools: Big Shot, Edgelits heart embossing folder, square lattice embossing folder, lucky limeade bakers twine, scallop edge border punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch.
Adhesives: Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL.

Thanks for checking me out today!  This card is a case of a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator Heidi Boos.  Thanks for the inspiration!  The girls that were at the workshop loved the card, and it showcases a lot of the new products in the occasions mini!
 

Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment