Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stamparama Stamp Club

So, I have started my first stamp club!  I have been busy planning and planning for this for a while.  I have known that I wanted to have a Card stamping club for a while, but it has been bad timing with having a baby and all!  ha ha ha...I finally feel as if I'm ready and can handle having a bunch of ladies over to do some stamping and card creating!!  So on monday i had some ladies over and we made three cards together!  This is the first of three that we made!
Recipe:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Perfectly Penned
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight.
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green
Tools: 1" Circle Punch, Blossom Punch, Simply Scored, Paper Snips, Sticky Strip, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals
Embellishments: 3/8" Stitched Satin in Gumball Green.

This is a very simple card to make and is made relatively fast, even for beginners.  most of my ladies are beginner stampers who I am trying to convert into crafters!!  ha ha ha...they are all crafty, but have never really done that much paper crafting!  Looking forward to more meetings with them, and hopefully meeting some new people also!  I will be back in a few more days to show you card #2 of the three that we made!  For more information on how to make this card, or how to get the supplies, please contact me!  I am more than happy to help!!  Thanks for looking!

Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment