Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Debut of Scrapbook Club!

Hi!
So we had our first evening of scrapbook club last week! It was a blast!! I had a great time chatting and scrapping with the ladies! My daughter was the only newborn there this time...but I'm thinking next time there is going to be a few babies more present, 3 or 4!!
This is the layout that we made. I made the girl version, and I actually made two of them becuase I wanted my girls to have matching 1st yr scrapbooks, ha ha ha...I will be giving my mom the originial 1 yr scrapbook I had made for Paisley I think...not sure what I'll do yet!! The layout is the same (whether you have a boy or girl), the only difference is is anything that is in Blushing Bride was in Baha Breeze for the boys.



Recipe:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, (Baha Breeze), Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, In Colour (Blushing Bride) Patterns Paper Stack, (Baha Breeze Patterns Paper Stack).
Ink: Soft Suede
Stamp Set: Baby Prints
Tools: Paper Doily Sizzlit Die, Ribbon Lace Border Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Timeless Type Junior Sizzlits Die, Big Shot, Paper Trimmer.
Embellishments: Twitterpated Designer Buttons in Blushing Bride (Baha Breeze), 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon in Blushing Bride (Baha Breeze).
Adhesives: SNAIL, Sticky Strip, 2 Way Glue Pen, Glue Dots.
This layout was inspired by a fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Thanks for the inspiration!

Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment