Saturday, August 25, 2012

Livin' In the Sunshine

Hello,
The weather has been so fantastic this summer, you really couldn't have asked for anything better! You dont see this many +30 days in calgary usually!! Phew, but it has made for some hot afternoons, and our submission into buying Air Conditioning!
I am back with the third card that we made at the last stamp club evening! I love this card. The focal point is one of the most beautiful background stamps we have, in my opinion. Although there is many beautiful background stamps, this is one of my favorites! I love this card becuase the focal point is the sunflower ina neautral colour, but the card is still a nice bright sunny card becuase of the yellow background paper.
Recipe:
Stamps: Sunflower, Pursuit of Happiness.
Ink: Basic Grey.
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Beyond the Garden DSP (retired).
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots.
Embellishments: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Neutrals Buttons, Brights Buttons.
I had troubnle puling the seam binding through the buttons tight enough so I used some glue dots to support the buttons on the card.
If you have any questions about how I did this, or would like to purchase the supplies, contact me! Thanks for checking me out!!
Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment