Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Christmas Messages

Hello All! 
Another post soo soon!!!  I know!  Well here is another little peek of the Holiday Mini!!  It is soo fun, I just love all the products and especially the embellishments - CANNOT GET ENOUGH!!!
Here is another swap card that I made to swap at Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary Convention!!  I made another 24 of these babies to trade with other Demos.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Christmas Messages, Colour Me Christmas.
Ink: Jet Black Staz On, Cherry Cobbler, Markers - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Baked Brown Sugar, Basic Grey.
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White.
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Ovals Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL. 
 
Thanks for checking me out again today!
 
Submitted at: Merry Monday - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment