Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Birthday!!!

Hello All!  It seems as if the best laid plans never succeed!!  ha ha ha...anyways, I have had this card made for what seems like forever for this challenge....and I just cannot seem to carve out time to blog it and submit it!!  well here I am.  Just a quick post. I am submitting this at SUO Challenges for a birthday card.  I just love love love the Birthday basics DSP - and the beautiful thing about it. if yoa re mass producing this card all the patterns work for this one!!  I just love it!  The second thing about this card was that it was one of my convention swaps also (this is the last one).  So I made 25 of these beauties to trade!  (plus a few for myself, of course!!)
Supplies:
Stamps: Remembering Your Birthday, Cycle Celebrations.
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, Basic Grey.
Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Birthday Basics DSP.
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Windows Framelits Collection, Square Lattice, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig.


Thanks again for checking me out again!!
 
Brenna
 
Submitted at: SUO Challenges - Birthday

3 comments:

  1. WOW..this is just FABULOUS!!! LOVE how you did the candles in the colors and then stamped the greeting over it and this is one of my FAVORITE dsp prints! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bd card, so color coordinated and so bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute birthday candles on this greeting! Thanks so much for playing along with the SUO Birthday Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete