Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!

First post of 2014!!  Happy New Year!! 
 
Hope the New Year has been good for everyone and has brought you all health and happiness!!
Quick post this evening!  I saw this challenge and just couldn't help myself!!  I love the chalkboard technique!!  soo fun!!!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Banner Blast, See Ya Later (Previews of Sale-a-Bration 2014)
Cardstock: Naturals White, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, I am Me DSP.
Ink: So Saffron, Veramark, Whisper White Craft Ink.
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim, White Embossing Powder.
Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Banner Punch (sale-a-bration), stamp-a-ma-jig, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Stampin' Sponges.
 
I love these two stamp sets!  They are soo fun!!
Thanks for checking me out!!
 
Brenna
 
Submitted at: The Paper Players - Chalkboard
 

No comments:

Post a Comment