Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Christmas Stamp Camp Card #4

I am back...a few more christmas cards to go in this stretch.  I can't wait to share this card with you all!  This was one of my favorites!  It uses a stamp set that is in the main catalogue, and was new to the catalogue last year, so I had also played with it a little last year, but it is so cute!  I just love it!!  And...it also features blue as a holiday colour, another reason that I love this card. 
Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Much Fun.
Ink: Jet Black Staz on.
Markers: Island Indigo, Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Peach Parfait (retired).
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Bashful Blue, Festival of Prints DSP.
Accessories: 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Island Indigo, 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta, (I added mini jingle bells -retired - after this photo, with Island indigo bakers twine in between the two ribbons).
Tools: Big Shot, Doilies Large Sizzlits die, Paper Snips, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Border punch, stampin dimensionals, sticky strip, SNAIL.
 
I love this card, it's soo cute.  When I colour my images in, I find that it's a bit of the "less is more" mindset, as I tend to get messy and colour outside the lines when I get bored of colouring, or it's to tedious and detailed.  So I just like to keep the colouring more to accent the image.  I don't know if I've said it before, but the stamp camp that I am doing in October will be all different cards.  I am still sorting out my options and deciding what I want to do for it.  But they will be neat!!  Thanks for checking me out again, and as always the more the merrier at my classes.  Check me out at brennaanderson.stampinup.net to RSVP for events or purchase any supplies you may need!
 
Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment