Friday, October 5, 2012

Christmas in September Stamp Camp Card #2

That sure is one heck of a tongue twister!!  ha ha ha...anyways, I am back today with another card that we did at my Christmas in September Stamp Camp.  I can't get over how much fun I had sharing all these cards with some fabulous ladies!!  This card was inspired by a sample that I saw on Stampin' Connection!  There is soo many crafty and creative ladies involved with Stampin' Up! 
Before I had the stamp camp, I actually changed the sentiment so that it used the "merry christmas" from Teeny Tiny Wishes instead of this guy from more merry messages.
 
Recipe: No Peeking, More Merry Messages (Teeny Tiny Wishes).
Ink: Chocolate Chip.
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade DSP.
Accessories: Lucky Limeade 1/8" Organza ribbon (everyday enchantment ribbon and brad pack-retired from SAB 2012)
Tools: SNAIL, Glue Dots, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Stampin' Pierce Guide,  Corner Rounder Punch, heavy chipboard (for fork bow template), Big Shot, Chevron EF, Decorative Label Punch.
 
I really liked the simplicity of this card, and the ladies had some beautiful variations of the card using the sentiments from no peeking!  I saw some really cute "No Peeking" and "Jolly Christmas" sentiments on the cards!  Very cute!
Thanks for checking me out!  As always if you are in the Calgary area and would like to join in the fun, I have another Stamp Camp taking place on Oct, 21 at 6pm.  Please check out www.brennaanderson.stampinup.net to RSVP for this event!
 
Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment