Monday, October 1, 2012

Snow Falling??

oh man!!  It is still early in fall, and I'm already starting to think about when the snow is going to fall!!  Some years it starts hard and fast and there is tons of it at Halloween, other years I can remember taking my daughter to the park in november without even a sweater or socks on!!!  Wow!  Hopefully this year is one of the latter years!!  Either way, we always have a beautiful white christmas!!
Well I made this card while prepping for my holiday stamp camp (I made about ten cards, and then chose between them for this stamp camp).  This one did not make the cut for this stamp camp...but I still love it.  I tried to get a good assortment of cards with some different techniques, colour combos and stamp sets, while trying not to have too many supplies that needed to be shared between cards (which is why this one didn't make it).  So...this is it.  This is also the first card that I made with the woodgrain embossing folder.  This embossing folder was one that I wasn't originally planning to buy, but it is quickly falling into my most used Embossing folder.  It is just soo versatile!
Recipe:
Stamps: Jolly Bingo bits, Snow Much Fun.
Ink: Pool Party, Midnight Muse.
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party, Whisper White.
Accessories: Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin.
Tools: SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallopped Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Modern label Punch, Big Shot, Woodgrain EF.
 
I love pool party, it just makes me think of a crisp cool snowy morning.  Thanks for checking me out today!
 
Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment