Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Thoughts

Hello,
Back again today with a card that was inspired by something I saw on Stampin Connection. It changed quite a bit....but the premise is the same!
Recipe:
Stamps: En Francais, Field Flowers.
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Perfectly Plum, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Perfectly Plum, Naturals White.
Accessories: Linen Thread, Bitty Buttons, Chantilly Lace Trim.
Tools: Stampin Dimensionals, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Curly Label Punch, Paper Snips.
 
I love the colour combo on this card.  The two toned flowers look beautiful with the two step stampin technique.  If you wanted to get the same effect with using only one purple, you could stamp off once for the inside of the flower, and you will get a more subtle flower. I think I'll be sending this to my mom.  I have resolved to try and send a "I'm thinking of you" card to my mom once a month.  She lives in Arizona, so it's a ways from me!  Thanks for checking me out today!
 
Brenna

1 comment: