Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jitterbuggin' Challenge, CCCC #3, Terrific Tuesday, RRR16, CPS 202

Okay, so I think I have gone a bit challenge crazy here, but in my defence, they were quick and easy projects to make, not to mention fun! First off I made a valentines card. This is going to be for one of my besties. She will laugh, I thought that the stamp was super cute also. So this card I made to enter into Really Reasonable Ribbon's Hearts and Ribbons challenge (#16), which as the challenge says requires hearts and ribbons on the project. It is also going to be submitted to Card Positioning Systems Challenge 202, which was to create a card using a certain sketch. And lastly I wanted to enter this into The Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge. Their challenge was to use the sweethearts cartridge, unfortunately I don't have that cartridge, but I figured that the sweetheart cartrige had hearts in it somewhere and I decided that it counted as a similar cut!!


Recipe: Recollections cardstock, miscallaneous ribbon, inkadinkadoo valentines and heart stamps, fiskars threading water punch, Plantin' Schoolbook for heart cutouts, Markers for colouring in the feet and tails, and pink ranger embossing powder (which didn't turn out as had hoped becuase of the dark background, but it still looked alright anyways).
Now this is a first, two projects one post!! ha ha ha. The next card I created to enter into the jitterbuggin' "Let the Sunshine in" Challenge. It was to use a certain sketch and use yellow. Which I was more than happy to do! This card was fun, I made it bigger than the standard sized card, I made it a 6x6 card. so that is fun (only I don't have an envelope for it, yet! ha ha ha). Once again this time I felt the need for peachy keen stamps!! ahhh!! I don't think i'm going to be able to wait and see if I won them! ha ha ha, I'm going to break down I just know it!  How can you never know about something and not be bothered and then you find out about it and all of the sudden you're finding that you need it on every project??  okay that is a stupid question...I'm finding this is happening with a lot of my projects!  There is so much stuff online that you just won't know if you don't venture! 
Recipe: Recollections Cardstock, DCWB Glitter Cardstock, DCWV Spring Stack, Blue Ribbon, Create a Critter Cartridge, chalking for the edge of the chick, Pebbles Inc "Sunshine" Cardstock Sticker.

Anyways, So there you have it, my quick and easy projects for the day! Happy blogging, don't forget there are a few blog hops going on this weekend so make sure to check them out!! I know that I can't wait to see what everyone is creating!!

Brenna
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Your birdie Valentine card is sooo adorable!! Your little chick card is sweet too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Valentines.....your bird in a nest is so sweet and happy! Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card-love your creativity. TFS Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards, so cute! Thought you might be interested to know of another die cut challenge blog diecuttindivas.blogspot.com, I'd love to see you play along.

    ReplyDelete