Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yay!!! Officially a Blogger!!

So this is my first post ever!!  It took me an embarrassingly long time to get this set up.  In fact, I still have to figure out how to make it pretty As if that isn't obvious)!!!  Ha ha ha.  Well, my goal in creating this blog is to every week get a new scrapbook layout or card posted on it. 
I also want to expand my tools, and skill set and participate in some scrapping challenges.  By doing this, I will of course take a peek at a bunch of other ideas and takes on the same sketches etc.  Hopefully this will help in my main goal of improving my scrapping!  Some of the more specific goals for me are to learn how to use Copic Markers, I want to experiment more with stamping and different variations (ie. using markers to stamp, embossing, chalking etc).  Maybe along the way I might help others out as well, and make myself laugh!  The main thing I guess for me is to just have some fun with it.  So, without further ado (spelling??), I will bid farewell and good night as I prepare my first real post with a project and photos.  I will have something up on the weekend.  I guess you gotta start somewhere!

Brenna

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am in calgary, Ab, Canada! and a new follower!
    http://dandylicioushair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete